fall leaves

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

changing , re-arranging

Hmmm....seems like a time of change around here . I am trying to do better in many areas ...and suceeding to varying degrees !
We re-arranged the furniture , changes some curtains & rods out .
The weather has made a drastic change (for the better) . The a/c is off !
I got a major hair-cut .
DD is officially "in a relationship" .
DH is back to traveling after a little more than a month at home .
And I started a couple of new bible studies .

Did I mention change is usually not my fort'e ?!?

So ...I skipped menu - planning this week . And I am wishing I had just went ahead and done it . So I hope to be back on track next MPM .

SIGH ! I think I will de-stress and go make some jelly ! (LOL) yeah , I know :WEIRD !

No comments: