fall leaves

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Puppy power !


AbbyJean is in heat . That means we have had quite a few male doggy visitors this week . A big yellow Lab showed up yesterday . He was SO not her type . She tips the scale at about 14lbs ! She is the black dog in the pic under the about me spot there in the side-bar . I will post more pics of her and the other critters when I have time and actually figure out what I am doing !~This is a different world to me !

Any way ... I realized AbbyJean can't go to the groomer until she is out of heat . Which is a bummer , 'cuz she needs her nails cut pretty bad - - - and I am not going to do it . She knows what a push-over I am ! If she hollers one good time i break out in a cold sweat and I am done ! So it is useless !

Anyone tried the file thing-y they are showing on TV now ? I'd love to see one or talk to someone who has one !

No comments: