fall leaves

Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

Yesterday was rough . The young Prince was sick . Fever and everything sick !~Thankfully that doesn't happen very often . So it was a bit of a down day . And not much got done ...except school ! It is a joke in our house that there are NO sick days here . When the Tylenol is working you can read you Lit. Book , right ?!
Happy to report that today has been better . The young Prince has recovered from the mystery bug quite nicely . And I did get a bit done .
The dad man and the #1 daughter have a class in the morning , the Prince will be at his Grams and I will be A-L-O-N-E !! I do have errands to run (like Sams) but I will do something for just me too . Hummm....ABC is calling ....LOL > I definately need to find some something nice for me's that don't go to my hips ~

No comments: