fall leaves

Thursday, September 4, 2008

MPM

Next week I will be trying to do MPM ....Menu Plan Monday . For today I just wanted to say that last night we had one of our family favorite . Home-made Pizza ! I started with a good crust , pre-baked it . Then topped with Alfredo sauce , cooked & diced chicken , real bacon bits , chopped fresh spinach , and several handfuls of Mozz. Cheese . Just bake until the chesse is bubbly ~UMMM. I made 2 so we could have planned-overs . That's what we call when you make enough on pourpose to have "left-overs" . LOL
Next time I will try to get a picture of it . It was church night so we were in a hurry . Speaking of church , I wonder what ever we shall do on Wed now that the home group we were going to stopped meeting until January ! UGH !
Today I am going to try to get several loads of laundry done . And I have a new Craigslist find to go pick up ! I think I am addicted to Craigslist . Does anyone else have this problem ?

No comments: