fall leaves

Saturday, September 6, 2008


It's Saturday and I have had all afternoon to myself ! :-) Of course I was running errands most of the time but that's OK . I got to stop at a couple of yard sales and treated my-self to lunch at ABC . I had the waldrof chicken salad sandwich and fruit salad . Light and yummy . Then I got a chocoate crossiant to go ...ummmm...not so light . If anyone knows the calorie content on these things , please , DO NOT TELL ME !~
Kuduzs still in bloom ! It smells faintly like childrens Dimetapp . Fakey grape-ish .
DH and DD have been taking the "Omega Course" at IHOP all day . They should hit the door like a hurricane any minit now ...so I better get off of here . I'll go inventory so I can make my Menu Plan . :-)
Ya'll have a great week-end !
Lora
PS No post on Sunday (for the most part)

No comments: