fall leaves

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week end ?!

Oh my ! Where did the week go ?? I have been busy doing some canning , changing my furniture around and truthfully , just having on LAZY day this week . I have been trying to do the FlyLady thing . I must admit that it is looking a little better . Next week begings something called a "super-fling" Hummm....I am a little apprehensive . But as is one of her mottoes .....anyone can do anything for 15 mins . So I will try , 15 mins at a time !
We met with friends last night and had prayer with some really good , rousing discussion of scripture and events . There is SO much to pray about ! This must be the times like God was talking about in "Weary not"
Just wanted to pop in on my cyber friends ! I'll be back for MPM . And I have some pics to post too . :-) Ya'll get to meet a couple other of the fur kids !

No comments: