fall leaves

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blah !

This has been a pretty sorry week !
I went to the Beth Moore conference Saturday (which was really good!) But I had to leave early because I was getting sick . I Proceeded thru the stomach flu the rest of Saturday and 1/2 of Sunday ... so no church for me !
Monday I was doing OK . Sore muscles , but livable . Tuesday I felt good . We even went to visit my folks and see a movie . THen Wed. .....UGH..........It was back ! I had everything but the fever . Sigh ....I am so far behind on my house , and errands ! My biggest praise is that DD got her license and has still been able to make it to her various sitting jobs . DS is not so sure about being home with no car tho' .
Anyway.........I took a phenegran and if I can keep my eyes open that should help !
Hopefully I will be back for F5F tomorrow ! See ya'll then !~

No comments: