fall leaves

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Major Anniversary !


Tomorrow - on Cinco De Mayo , when 100's of ppl flock to the Mexican restaurants for food {and often drinks} - My DH and I will be celebrating 20 years of marriage ! WoooooHooooo !

We can honestly say that we have a wonderful testimony of Gods amazing grace . If anyone had given us a list of what not to do--we did that . God let us go on our own rocky path for over 9 years . Then by our 10th anniversary we had gotten saved and we decided to get re-married in church by our Pastor . It was the start of a true covenant relationship . We have truly been blessed ! I am so thankful !

Strangely enough , we have to wait until this weekend to celebrate . DH is out of town on a job and I have a funeral to go to . I was really trying to work out going to have dinner with him (it's about 2 1/2 hours away) but my DD needs the car in the morning for going to a job and my brothers widows daddy just passed away this week , so I really feel like I need to go to the viewing to support her . Seriously , she lost her husband 8 months ago and now her dad . She has no children to be with her ...sigh . It saddens me greatly .

So I have a joy and sorrow tomorrow . Interesting , isn't it !? AND...I am praying for my DH because tonight when I talked to him he said he isn't feeling too good . The prince and I were sick with the stomach flu last week . I am asking God to please let Rick NOT get it ! Especially away from home .

Blessings all ! Have a good evening !

No comments: