fall leaves

Friday, April 23, 2010

good week!

This week has seemed less hectic than last week . DH is out-of-town on a job . He was not scheduled to be home this weekend but called a bit ago to say that , indeed he would be home. SO ...gears switching....we are getting ready for Daddy ! And I am glad . I woke up missing him much today .
DD had a break-up yesterday . She's nearing 21 and is getting that husband fever . I understand ...but it's frustrating ! I just wish the Lord would put a neon sign on the fella that says "this one!" LOL
DS had friend over to play air-soft . Sweating , shooting each other , getting dirty , ripping jeans ... the ultimate male bonding ! :-) They had fun ! We got pizza for lunch (gotta love Little Ceaser deals!)
I still have dishes to swap out so I better go get busy !
Have a wonderful weekend !

No comments: