fall leaves

Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I am trying to get back to menu planning . I do so much better when I have a plan . Less trips to the grocery , to the drive-thru etc... less stress at 5pm when I realize I haven't got a CLUE ! LOL
Sunday we had a crock-pot mis-hap ! For some reason the roast did not get done ! So after church the princess and I were scrambling for what to make the family for our after church meal ! We ended up with quite the feast ! Left-over grilled chicken , salad, steam veggies and chips with cheese dip !
M- When the roast did get done late Sunday after-noon I broke it apart and refrigerated it . So tonight we will have pulled pork in gravy over rice . The prince , who is gravy phobic any other time LOVES this ! LOL
I will add some mixed veggies with it and some sweet tea
T- hamburgers and brats on the grill ! Served with chips and green shake smoothies
W-chicken and dumplins ! And hopefully enough to share with the Pastor .
T- Pork chops with baked potatoes(w/real butter,sour cream& fresh chives) and steamed green beans
F- Making an finger food to take to home group meeting
S- Steaks on the grill , baked sweet potato and salad
S- Crock-pot beans and cornbread (hope to have my new oval crock-pot by then!)
Ya'll have a blessed week !


No comments: