fall leaves

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday's Five Fave #4

#1. this week my CELL PHONE ! Seriously ...my dh was able to call and say he would be home 7 days earlier than expected ! With out our cells he might have just showed up . Have I mentioned I am NOT a surprize or change kinda gal ?? Remind me to tell you about when he rearranged the furniture as a surprize for me while I was shopping one time ! LOL I was horrified ; he was heartbroke and felt rejected!
And...My moms transmission went out this week and she had the cell to call my daddy ! I love our cells !
#2. Farmers markets . Our produce co-op started again at church . Someone goes every 2 weeks . I love this ! We got blueberries , strawberries,fresh corn , baking taters etc...yummy stuff!
3# New drip pans ! I bought new drip pans for my electric stove , and i love the clean look ! Small investment , big appeal !
#4.The eye care club . DD went for her contact exam and it did not cost her anything this time ! They are ordering the trial pair . She likes contacts best , they are an expensive accessory when you have astigmatism like hers !
#5. Being able to bless someone we love ! We were able to give the van I used to drive to someone who can really use it ! We are praying the Lord gives them 200,000 miles out of it!

So...there my 5 faves this week ! Good thing I haven't found a whine and grumble meme ! I could sure fill that list some days ! :-P

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Sorry I am so late coming around this week. It's been a hectic kind of weekend.

I am thankful for my cell phone too.

I sorta think I would have been in shock had my hubby rearrange furniture while I was gone shopping. LOL.

I can hardly wait for Farmer's Markets to get going around here.