fall leaves

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday's Five Fave




Ok ....this is my first try at this so hereeeeeeeeee goes !








1. In honor of Good Friday .........



I thank Jesus for all He has done for me (for the world! John 3:16-17)









2. I am surrounded by beautiful spring flowers !





3. My min-pin Abby is my fave !







4. Spring isn't my favorite season ........but I am glad it's here ! GA is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful in the spring !

5. And last , for this week, my current fave song :-) Derek Webb "Wedding Dress" you can look it up on youtube and have a quick listen for free !

Well .... it wasn't fancy . But not bad for my frist try !

Have a blessed Resurrection Weekend !


6 comments:

TXDidi said...

Welcome to the Friday's Fave Five bunch. Your Min Pin is so cute. And thanks for the recommendation for the Derek Webb song. I hadn't heard that one before. Pretty powerful. Have a great Easter.

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Welcome!

Derek Webb's lyrics are so insightful and so powerful.

FFF always helps me to see my blessings, which is great.

Happy resurrection day!

Brenda said...

Good job on your first try! I hope to see more of you on this meme.

Your dog is adorable!

Melissa said...

Amen to #1!

Welcome to FFF! Like Laura, I enjoy participating because it helps me to recognize my blessings, even in the midst of rough times.

Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

LeAnn said...

I loved your fave five! It was just perfect!!! I love your love and appreciation for the Lord. And what a cute pup!!!

Susanne said...

Welcome Loralee to FFF! You did a great job. I started off with that scripture too.

You've got one cute dog. They bring so much joy, don't they?

Now off to listen to that song. Thanks for joining us this week, hope to see you again!