fall leaves

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Progress (New Years Eve)

I love that we are ending the year with great progress! Just look....
One side is sided! And it is the big side too!! Yeah! The deck is getting its railings right now. I got to see it get cut and measured and assembled. Just peeking out the kitchen window as I puddled around the kitchen. 
I got a new Ninja Coffee bar for Christmas from Mr. Wonderful (great gift!) At first I thought it would supplant the Keurig... But now I am not so sure. So I am working in my little kitchen to try to establish a working "flow" now incorporating both coffee appliances. Yeah.... We have a bit of a fascination with good coffee around here. LOL 
Mr. Wonderful and I walked out a stood on the 1/2 done deck the other night just being beside one another and star gazing. We are throughly going to enjoy this dang deck y'all! 
More updates SOON. (Insert Snoopy dance) 😊

No comments: