fall leaves

Thursday, December 10, 2015

A random Thursday

It's a random Thursday in December. The baby is down for a nap , the house is a wreck , the hubby is due in tomorrow ...and my motivation stinks . So ... this is both therapy and avoidance !

It is 70 degrees here . I have the front screen open . I may be beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...but it does not feel like Christmas . I also do not have a tree up . The work will finally be starting on our house and it would just be one more thing to have to move !

I am missing my hubby , tomorrow can't get here soon enough in that respect . The amazon deliveries have been pretty steady ... more than usual , so that part looks Christmas-y. I need to dredge the depths of the closet to assemble the gifts soon ... dreading that . Maybe I can have a collosal give away box. How does one purge belongings ? We have clearly amassed a large amount of possessions . I neeed to down size , whilst stayin in the same space . gad....

No comments: