fall leaves

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's a start

We have been making some progress on the house ! Yay . We got 6 or our 8 windows replaced so far and have a new from door installed! I want to go ahead and paint it SO bad !! But ... it is raining ....and raining some more ! And that is why they did not get to start on the deck today .
The kitchen window (which did get replaced already) and the deck are two of my personal favorite things that I am looking forward to with the glee of a child !
I must say here that it is really nice to have a front door that seals well. I was considering not replacing the storm/screen door . But we WILL be needing that ! As it turns out , I need that barrier between my furries and the outside world . Package deliveries and such are so much easier if I can slip out the screen and leave them in ... not trying to eat the approaching delivery person. So I will be back to looking for the appropriate fit for our needs . If only Amazon carried them. LOL That's who brings everything else ! lol
I have one more gift part coming in the mail . And a few more things to wrap .... so ... yeah , I better get a move on . SO.MUCH.TO DO!

Here are a couple pics
Here are 2 of the BEFORE pictures . Nothing showing is changed yet. I'll get back to you soon with some progress pics .

If I am not back on here before them ...Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night . Blessings , Lora

No comments: