fall leaves

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fighting my way up the hill

Yesterday felt like a battle. One I wasn't doing very well in. I was getting poked , prodded and thwarted at almost every turn . I knew the attack was ON.
I shared some of what was happening with my husband. He is my prayer cover . And he took it serious . Even though he did laugh at some of my recounting what had happened. I can say it did seem pretty ridiculous because it was so overt .
Today is a new day. Gods mercies are new every morning and thankfully today was no exception!
I have been hearing God talk to me today . In my language , my learning style , right where I live . He is like that . He is my ABBA Father . His heart is for me . He longs for the fellowship of my company . His nearness is my good .
Here comes the "My language , my learning style " part.
Mark Rutland talked about showing up at a fight and feeling very triumphant . Until he turned around and his big brother was behind him . And he knew that that had been the turning point of the fight that never was . My husband stood behind me in prayer . He called on our big brother Jesus . It was over before it began. I still have the bruises but I fought my way to the top of the hill. And the view is spectacular!
I am praying for and thanking God for the people in Australia who will be praying for the USA . I feel like this country is the Titanic . And in Foolishness , history has repeated itself . Some guy said "not even God can sink it " And his companions all shook their heads in agreement. And there are a lot of passengers that are along for the ride. Enjoying the luxury . Telling the spotter yelling "Iceburg" to shut up they can't hear the orchestra.
There's a country song that says " It takes a little time, sometimes, to turn the Titanic around. " And with lots of prayer and some biblical humble prayer we can see our country turned back to God , back to morality , back to where we should be. "If my people , who are called by My name will humble them selves and pray and turn from their wicked ways then I will hear from heaven and I will heal their land. There is hope because He is the God of all hope .
Our country as a whole , could crest the rise of the hill and see the dawning of a new day with brand new mercies!

No comments: