fall leaves

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Welcome to my April 13th Day Book ! If you enjoy reading mine please go check out the other entries and give some "blog love" to Mrs. Peggy who hosts this fun Monday meme! http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Today I am thinking - About death and taxes and rain and naps and how quickly time goes by. Dangerous question for an ADD mind . LOL I am also thinking about how much I love seeing the squirrels precariously perched in the Maple trees eating the helicopter seeds as fast as they can . It is a short season but so fun to watch !

I am thankful - That my hubby is coming home today for the wild , far flung reaches of IOWA! LOL
Hey , it's a l-o-n-g way from Georgia ! Too far !

I am wearing - jean shorts and a teal and black blouse. It's one  of those great materials that you can heap any-ole-place and pick it up and it is not wrinkled ! It's almost chilly to day with the rain so I am probably changing into pants soon !

Today I am going - to get Mr. Wonderful from the airport ! YAY!!!

I am creating - well, I am trying to try to create my very 1st PVPP project. That stands for Paint, vinyl, paint, peel. I am trying the "Love grows best in little houses" verse . I really like it and I think it will help me have a good/better attitude in my house.

I am wondering - I am wondering why I keep getting headaches in the mornings. I think it is the pollen . It could be barometric pressure since we have had a lot of lovely spring rain. I have been using essential oils to help . (so I am taking less OTC meds) Lemon, lavender, and peppermint is good for allergies and a pre-made blend called "past-tense" that I use if it is in my neck. I don't really care for the smell of it . It has a hefty dose of Wintergreen in it but it works well.

I am reading - The Harbinger , I haven't had much time for reading this week . My daughter has been being trained at her new job and it has meant I had the baby more ! And I have been trying to get taxes finished for my dad and son.

I am hoping - that they finally have my hubby work truck fixed correctly . This is the 3rd try! Ugh! It only has 32,000 miles on it and it has had some serious front-end problems . I told him if the dealer does not get it right this time we might have to call the company . SIgh ! I would rather that it was just done and done right !

I am learning - that even though I don't have a "go to work , get a paycheck " job I still feel like my time is worth something . It frustrates me when people think my time is worthless and that my work is just expected and should be cheap or free because "it's not like you were doing anything"

I am pondering - How I could better use the space I have . After 20+ years it is ever evolving .

In the kitchen - Just coffee right now ! I have Major Dickensons K-cups by Peets . They are the best ! And I unexpectantly got a blessing as they were on sale at my grocery store and they did not ring up right at the register . So I got 2 of them at the sale price and one for free . The manager said it is store policy . I just saw it as a blessing. I had contemplated if I really needed to spend that much on coffee .

quote for my week -

A peek into my day - There isn't a peek yet . LOL I will try to come back and post something in a bit !

Well this "day-book " stretched out over 2 days and I am posting late. I hope I still get a few comments though. They always make me smile!

1 comment:

jen of ::Meditatio:: said...

My orzo recipe is in the Postscript section of this week's Daybook post:

http://grace-filled.net/?p=6902

I totally empathize on the migraines. I get weather change ones and it's pretty tough.

I didn't realize that you had Peet's coffee in Georgia. They're a northern California company and my mom has every one of their stores bookmarked along I-5 for times when they are traveling. Major Dickason blend is the one they usually have though Mom also likes the Kenya blend.