fall leaves

Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27th Simple Womans day book

Welcome , and blessings! I hope you enjoy a peek into my week . And remember there are many more day book participants here . Wouldn't it be fun if you joined in ? I sure think so !



For Today... April 27th , 2015 . It sounds clich'e but, where the heck did the month go! 

Outside my window...It is an absolutely lovely SPRING day! It is currently 64 and an expected high of 73 (F) today . The sun is out . There is a gentle breeze making the windchime whisper in it's bass tones. The grass just got mowed , and everthing it a riot of green !

I am thinking... About the exterior work we will be getting to have done on our house. I am so excited ! It won't be until late summer but it is going to be here before we know it !

I am thankful...For an unexpected blessing ! And for my hubby getting back safe from his hiking trip . I am even thankful he got rained out and came back a day early . I try to remember to cherish the time I have with him . Even when the house is dirty or I had made other plans. He is my priority !

I am wearing...Hot pink shorts and I black flow-y tank. The pick is pretty far outside my norm but I found them (the shorts) new at a thrift-store and thought ..."eh, why not?" THis is my 2nd time wearing them so I'd say it was a good find !

 
I am creating...Space ! I am in purge mode and praying that God keeps me in purge mode. I have so much I need to get rid of ! It has been way too long since we have had space . And we are both feeling like God is moving us in a renewed direction . It is exciting and scary and requires change. And if nothing else we are creatures of habit ...every one of us. LOL

I am going... to get my phone looked at over at the Apple store. The volume button isn't working . Whick means the apps don't have sound . Only frustrating for videos and the baby's apps. But I still want it to work. And since it is a good way away , I will make several other stops as well. A thrift store,a pet store, maybe the craft store .

I am wondering...When the stores will come out with Patriotic stuff . I am doing my Living room in Americana < well , my version of it anyway. But I would love to have a couple more accents to sprinkle around.

I am reading...
The Harbinger . I haven't had much time to read so I am still only 1/4 of the way through it .

I am hoping...To make major headway on the downstairs cleanse and purge to surprise my husband! He won't be home until Friday so that gives me time to make bigger changes happen .


I am learning...That I have to pray and then cooperate with the grace God extends.

In my garden...The roses and iris are in full bloom ! It is lovely !


In my kitchen... Probably not as much this week . I am hoping to stick to simple dinners but still nutritious. I know I have to get better about eating well even if it is a "just me " day. I tend to snack around or just forget to eat. I do know I feel better if I ear though. I know we will be doing breakfast for dinner one night for certain ! It's one of my faves !

In the homeschool room...I have been retired from Homeschool for almost 3 years now. But I still have way too many books , and some of them are indeed still from the school days ! I am hoping to be purging some of those as well . I will pass them along to friends who still have students in active scool mode.

A favorite quote for today...


A peek into one of my days...


One of my favorite things...Oh , come now . Those that have visited before know I was not going to miss having a picture of my cute grand daughter even if I don't have her today ! LOL

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Oh my goodness, your grand daughter is so cute, what a blessing! Than you for sharing the photos of how beautiful and green everything is...I almost can't remember what green looks like, here it is still that delightful shade of brown and grey! I hope you get lots of purging done, that is on my to do list too. Have a great week!