fall leaves

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

God can be a name dropper!

Randomly watching some tv tonight I was surprised to hear a speaker talking about writing books, getting self-published,alternative sharing of your "story "... And since God is developing a story in my mind I was paying attention. It turns into testimony time from different people who have had God show up and show out. Awesome testimony! Then chattering along he is talking about a great revival and starts naming people involved. He say Mel T and everyone knows who he means. I had to laugh! This is who we saw just a couple weeks ago in a small meeting. God was name dropping! But it did work! Not only did I listen but I recorded it so Mr Wonderful can hear it this weekend! 
My favorite quote from the part I saw... "Coincidences aren't. " I might PVPP that! 

No comments: