fall leaves

Monday, December 29, 2008

New toy

I got a new net-book from my DH for Christmas ! This is my first time trying to post from it . I don't have any pics on here yet .. and I am not yet used to the mini keyboard . So I can't type without looking at it . Still a lot of things I don't know about this yet . It offers me things I can down-load . I haven't investigated any of that yet .
The princess is away at a conference in MO . Her intended we as well . We are watching it on a live webcast . Go to IHOP.org and investigate . It is F*R*E*E* . And has been really neat .
We are gearing up for the New Year celebration . We will be at a church with friends giving and receiving prayer. I love that ~
I wanted to take the tree down today . But it didn't happen . I broke a jar of honey on the kitchen floor . I had to clean it up , triple strain what was left (big process) and the sweep and double mop the floor . Sigh ....There went the energy for anything else !
hate to change the mantle already tho' . I really like it. I also really like some of the clingy decorations I put up too . I put snow men and snowflakes all around the house ...even in the bathroom . I PUT SNOWFLAKES ON THE TANK OF THE TOILET !! My friends said I had gone too far then . LOL .
I already warned my family the cute snowman on the front door is probably with us for a while . I thing he is my favorite ...and he is not especially Christmas-y .
The prince got lots of teckkie things for Christmas ... so he is a rare site these days . It makes me long for re-starting school . Then I have him down here at least 1/2 the day ! LOL . Kudoes to the folks who made Praise Guitar . It is a great game . Maybe with the prince is doing his Algebra next week I will try it out . LOL :-D

No comments: