fall leaves

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So sitting in the prayer room @ ATL IHOP . I am reading bits of Dr Dale Fifes "The Secret Place" Ahhh....very convicting . I wonder if I am planted by the well and happy to be there . I am asking the Lord to awaken in me a longing for intamacy with Him . I want to learn how to drink . It makes me think of teaching my babies how to use a straw . they watched me and knew it was possible . I demonstrated over and over and they kept trying . But one day they got it right and they never forgot how after that ! Before they we OK with getting a trickle from the straw when I held my thumb over the end and dripped it in thier mouth . I feel like that with God right now . Just getting enough from others to really taste . I gotta learn to DRINK . To get my own , ya know ?!?

No comments: