fall leaves

Monday, January 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Monday - Canadian bacon & onion Quiche
Tuesday - maybe McD as a treat to the prince , the princess has to work late
(but if we end up eating out for lunch we'll do left over black-bean soup)
Wednesday - Tuscan Chicken soup with garlic cheese biscuits
Thursday - French toast , green shakes and oatmeal choco-chip muffins
Friday-Venison bacon burgers (new recipe,will post if good) with marinated slaw and scalloped potatoes
Saturday- open faced Lasagna sandwiches ....will post link
Sunday- our favorite Chinese place after church

I am going to try to be more consistant in my posting (esp. MPM) this year . I have had things I wanted to post everyday for a week now ...but no time ...well actually today I would have had time but I found this game on FaceBook called Pathwords ....neat game , and of course I have to try to beat my brothers score . LOL

New Years blessings ! Ya'll be sure to leave a comment to let me know you've been around . :-)

No comments: