fall leaves

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been almost a month !


Oh dear ! I can hardly believe that it has been almost a month since I posted on here .
It has been really busy ...since of course this tends to be the busy-ness season . There has been alot of sick-ness . The Princess has a tummy virus pick up from the pre-school she works at . I have had to viral illnesses . The latest one came with a horrible cough that just left me exausted and sleepless and sore . My hero DH hooked up a humidifier and put the mentholated goop in it and that helped alot . I also found that Delsym really is the better cough medicine . The cough I had laughed at the Robitussin . But the Delsym helped alot . And , as a bonus , it had a pleasant taste . I think my kids missed seeing me do the "Gad , that's nasty" dance in the kitchen tho' . LOL
Today my darling Prince is sleeping in . He was not feeling well yesterday . And I am wanting to head this thing off at the pass . Sleep and Vitamin C . I loaded him up on C before bed last night . I will have to go buy some today , as I only have 1000mg left .
He is really pitiful when he is ill . I guess it is because he is normally so animated .
School is going pretty well . DS finished Lit last week . We will be adding a more in depth bible study in Jan. He will take the Biology 1st sem. final this week . and Alg I is moving right along . He likes History this year . And tolerates English and spelling . He found a contradiction in the 2 yesterday . One said hanged and the other hung . Same publisher ....he was very frustrated .
I am going to go and work up a quick menu plan , I really do better with one !
I'll try not to let another month go by with out posting !

No comments: