fall leaves

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

kitchen marathon ~

Today I am having a marathon baking day ! I have batches of bread dough going . (one on 1st rise , one on 2nd) I am making mini loaves of bread with one and monkey-bread minis with the other . This will all be gifts for our Pastors and for a few friends .
I am also trying cake-balls for the first time ! I found the recipe here http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2007/12/red-velvet-cake-balls.html (Thanks Bakerella ! I am making yellow cake (already cooling) mixed with chocolate frosting and dipped in chocolate ! When they are all done I might give them a drizzle of mint chocolate . I found a bag of Andes chips in the panty I had forgetten about . :-)
Right now I am between risings on the bread so I had a few minits . I guess I better go check it all ! I will post pictures when I am done !
Merry Christmas ya'll !

No comments: