fall leaves

Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29th Day Book

As I start my daybook entry today I am in awe of TIME . September zoomed by !
May we live deliberately and capture the moments well !

Outside my window - it is cool and rainy. My husband would say it is a "sad" day. I say it makes it hard to motivate . It seems like a good movie ,blanket,soup kind of day! (it's 64 out so the blanket is just for snuggle factor in my fantasy)

I am wearing - paint clothes. Looking to work on a couple crafts and maybe finally finish that darn bathroom!

I am thinking - I need to get off the computer soon . It really can monopolize my time if I let it , which I have !

Around the house - making some essential oil cleaning supplies . Floor cleaner first and maybe some baking soda scrub. GNC had the No oils buy one get on 50% off. I got lavender , tea tree , orange , eucalyptus . I have several others , like Lemon (I think it is my fave!)

In the kitchen-
a little mini vase of mums that got broke off. And some yummy pears. Very buttery in flavor! Mmmmm.....

I am creating - 2 burlap wreaths . One for my door and one for my daughters door. I hope to post pictures soon .

I am thankful - for both 2 days with my Mr. Wonderful , and that he has work to put his hands to and to provide for our family. (it helps to remind myself to be thankful even if he has to be away)

I am going - to lunch with  friend today or tomorrow . We are going to try a new place in a neighboring town . Real food , but fast . I thinking a buffalo burger !

I am learning - to do things in little bites . Big bites of time , energy and inspiration often escape me but a small bit here and there really does add up.

I am reading - the latest magazines that have come in. Taking advantage of 2 days off it catch up!

I am wondering - when time starting moving so stinkin' fast! Our prince is turning 20 this week ! Ms. Busy will be 9 months old tomorrow. Next week my mom will have been gone 6 months. Goodness !

Plans for the week - De-clutter . Beautify . Try my hand at hanging new bathroom hardware. (OY!)

A peek into my day -
(excuse the carpet cleaner!)
 
 
Favorite quote - Is anything too hard for God ?! (It is what our church sermon was about)
 
 
I am linking up to The Simple Woman's Day book HERE . I love that Ms. Peggy does this every week . It has really helped my be more consistent in my blog.
 
Please check out the other blogger that posted this week ! It is so much fun ! I love comments y'all! (And I know most of the others do too)
 

3 comments:

Paula said...

It is often very easy to just spend the day sitting at the computer isn't it. I, too, am amazed at how fast September flew by Have a great week

Dianna said...

You have a beautiful blog. SO...did you finish that bathroom? I hope you will share pictures when you are all finished.

Lora Lee said...

Dianna , I did finish that darn bathroom ! :-) I will certainly share pictures next week . I am hanging the hardware up today . :-)