fall leaves

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Like shopping only cheaper

So today I have been working on my laundry quandary . It is a perpetual struggle in my house. I was down to a pretty pitiful selection of wardrobe. 3 loads later and the towel shelf is filling back up and my closet is burgeoning ! And ,lo & behold , I have choices!!
It's like shopping only better. Everything fits and is in my colors. And I didn't spend anymore $$. ( Well except for those fancy new gain pods. ) 
Considering tackling the dark recesses of the bottom of my closet but that's for a day I can start EARLY.  Big job. I am a pile maker and a shover. And that closet (& every other closet) is stuffed , and fairly unorganized. 
So ready for a change . Well , my mind is . Still convincing the body to co-operate and get busy. 
Better get back at it. More clothes to put away. :-) 
(On the up side , I found the dress I am wearing to church tomorrow!)
Blessings!

No comments: