fall leaves

Monday, March 30, 2009

MPM

This week I will be experimenting with things I can put in the freezer . Our church has requested each lady out of our SS class to bring a "casserole type" meal that can be put in the freezer at church for some of the people who need a meal . Mostly single and elderly that live alone . I think it is a grand idea . But I have really only frozen soups ...so I am not sure what to make ! Any help greatly appreciated !!
I have a recipe to try tonight , and if it is good I will share it .

Monday - Freezer-Mate Casserole (will review)
Tuesday - Chicken and rice
Wednesday - Taco Bell (out)
Thursday - Cornbread and "old skool navys"
Friday - Home school talent show and fellowship . I am not sure what to bring for a crowd ! Again , any suggestions ?!
Saturday- Venison roast , home made biscuits , salad and pinto beans with onion
Sunday - Enchilada a'la crock-pot , served with chips and salsa and cheese dip and possibly salad

I made rice pudding that did not come out right , so I am putting it in a bit of milk and heating it for a hot cereal .
I will also make a batch of waffles to keep in the fridge .

For snacks , I hope to get some muffins made and some banana crackers ...and if we like those I will post the recipe on here !

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I think pasta bakes and tator tot casseroles freeze well.

Lora Lee said...

Oh... I haven't done a tater-tot casserole in ages ! Yum ! do you cook your pasta all the way done ?