fall leaves

Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Monday - Taco Soup served with sour cream , cheese and tortilla chips

Tuesday - Speg. with home made meat balls and home-made
(bread machine) Bread

Wednesday - sandwiches (deli-type) served with mac & cheese w/carrots

Thursday - crock-pot chicken and rice (I have a class)

Friday - turkey breast roast with cranberry sauce and baked cauliflower (this recipe includes broccoli , I omit it and sub-in extra cauliflower.

Saturday - venison cube steaks (not sure what to do with these yet ...any suggestions ?? Please !??

Sunday - corn bread and beans after church (crock-pot meal using a Honey Baked ham bone...yummy !)

I need to get our eating out back under control ! So I am trying to plan better and easier to stick to menus . I will be looking thru the sale ads to plan next week out as well . I shop at the end of the week and try to get two weeks worth .
I am going to try the CVS ECB deals . And am also looking for a way to organize my coupons so that they are more usable .
Big goals this week ...but I know so many of you are with me !
Have a wonderful week !
Love , Lora

1 comment:

mom_of2boys said...

Great menu! I just got my hands on a bread maker. Do you have a recipe for homemade bread?