fall leaves

Monday, March 16, 2009

life gets too busy to blog !

Well , once again it has been a while since I have been on here ! SIGH ~ I just get busy ! I have been going to classes on Sunday evenings and some Saturdays . My mom was sick . Yada,Yada ! Anyway ...Mondays are my only official day at HOME so I am taking time to update ! Yeah !
Lets see...The Prince has bowling on Tuesdays . It is going well ! He likes it OK . It works for a PE credit and it's not too expensive . Plus , We got him his own shoes at a thrift store for less that $5 ! So now we don't pay for shoe rental on practice days ! :-)
Our princess and her intended have been going to IHOP (church not pancakes) on Sunday evenings . But last night he had an issue and they left early . Not sure if they will go again . She may have to wait until she is driving on her own . Maybe it will spur her on ! LOL We are now aiming for before her birthday in June ...she is just not worried about it !
DH was in town last week . And it was very kind of the Lord to arrange that ! He ended up working on my car 4 different evenings . Our neighbor , who is a mechanic by trade , lent his expertise and they got it working correctly again ! Yeah ! I am so glad . It is such a great little car ! I treated it to a wash and vacuum the very next day . My DH walked by and asked whose car was in the driveway (confession : I and the prince tend to not mind a piggy mess {read ARE SLOBS here} )
We are planning to participate in "Decades day" with a local homeschooling group . The prince has the 1950's . And he intends to attack the project from a military view point . Could be worse I suppose .
This is the 3rd day of rain here in GA . I peeked at the forecast and it is supposed to be warmer and only partly cloudy tomorrow ! I miss the sunshine ! I am a southern girl thru & thru ! That also changes my menu . I will be moving the taco soup to tonight , since it compliments the cold weather well !
Better log off for now . I have much to do and little ambition . Sorry CC , I have been listening in those classes and even taking notes ! But my solar cells need charged up ! LOL

No comments: