fall leaves

Monday, April 13, 2009

God Pixels


Driving the other day I saw a field that looked like it was brush painted with delicate strokes of periwinkle . Oh , it was delightful ! Then I had the idea that those were "God pixels" ! Why "God pixels" ? Because I knew that in each brush stroke there were 100's maybe 1000's of tiny purple flowers . Each one having beauty and value of it's own ! But lending its-self to be apart of the "bigger picture" . A Devine masterpiece !
The wonderful wall paper I have on the desk-top of my computer is made up of pixels . And it too reminds me to "Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness"
Surround yourself with things that point you towards the Lord always . Even your every day stuff , like screen savers . You can also buy or make things like kitchen towels , aprons , note cards and much more to surround yourself in those things that point you towards the Creator and keep you with Eternity prospective .
A similar desk-top wall paper can be found here for those interested ! There are several scripture pictures if you just click around the site . :-)

No comments: