fall leaves

Thursday, March 19, 2009

just a random Thursday

Well , I got back before too long this time !~LOL
This has been a busy week . Yesterday the prince and one of hs compatriots had an outside science class . They dissected a frog . The prince was pretty appalled ! He loves frogs and I had already told he he could exempt that one for our Apologia Bio labs . He also seems to have a hard time with the formaldehyde smell .
I also had to get the princess early and try to straighten out a mess with her eye wear . They lost the order for one of her pairs of glasses . But they did have one pair in and the new contacts . I shudder to think what her life would have been like in days long ago . (before vision correction)
My Abby is still in heat . We are on week 2 and it is so annoying ! She has such discontent . Poor girl . We are strongly weighing the possibility of getting her spayed . We had not because I wanted to get her bred but we tried twice and she was not receptive . And as I told DH I would most definitely want to keep a puppy , and we do NOT need another dog ! We will have no more big , outside dogs after these guys go . Tho I will always have a pet in the house for companionship I guess . But since the kittens are not quite a year yet , I could easily be in my 50's before we need another cat ! Wow , what a thought !
On another note , I am getting interested in the CVS game . I think I mentioned that in one of my last posts . I missed the body wash ...they were out of it by the Tuesday dead-line . But I did get the Sure . Can't wait to see next weeks now ! :-0
I have a ceramics class tonight ...I will try to post some pictures tomorrow if the camera batteries hold out . Hubby has the charger with him this week . It was an oops .
I am not cooking tonight so the menu is getting swapped around a bit . We are all going separate directions . I think I will still do the turkey breast tomorrow tho ' Yum !

No comments: