fall leaves

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday)

I just couldn't get this out yesterday ....I have become pitifully addicted to this goofy game called PathWords . I spent way too much time on there yesterday . Sigh ~ I did beat my own high score , tho' ! :-) LOL

OK on to the menu !

Monday - Homemade bacon cheese burgers , served with deviled eggs and pineapple chunks .

Tuesday - Grilled Cheese with banana and mandrin orange salad and refried beans with cheese and chips to dip with

Wednesday - Chicken and rice , honey glazed carrotts and apple cake for dessert (I made one last week and it got gone fast !) Thanks Elise !http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/001468apple_coffee_cake.php

Thursday - Venison Chili with cornbread (or frito's if I get by the store)

Friday - Left-over chili . The kids go to their Grandmas and DH comes home so it is for a whole other audience ...except for me ...and I don't mind having the same thing twice!

Saturday - Venison roast shredded in gravy served over brown rice , with baked sweet potatoes , real butter and cinnamon and brown sugar

Cooking Saturday to eat Sunday ....
Augratin taco bake (new...found here...http://www.recipezaar.com/Au-Gratin-Taco-Bake-279296) served with chips and salsa , sweet tea and sugar cookies for dessert .

Last Saturday I cooked a whole big batch of french toast and pancakes , that along with some cold cereal is our breakfast menu for the week .
Lunch is usually leftovers or what ever you can find . I rarely buy special lunch items . I do like the .75 cent frozen pizzas at Ingles (usually $1) . LOL yea , weird , I really do like them ! My mom calls them cardboard pizzas :-)

No comments: