fall leaves

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BUSY

Our days filled up when we started school back in January ! Now we have weekly and monthly extra science . Bowling league one day a week . Church two or 3 times a week etc .... so ....my poor blog gets pushed aside .
I have still been menu planning (mostly) DH is out of town alot right now and I am much more lax on the meal dept. when he is gone . My kids love to tell me about it too ! LOL
I am also in a bit of a de-cluttering mode ! Praise God , someone must *seriously* be praying for me ! I am still overwhelmed if I look around , but bit by bit I can pick one small project per day .
I was blessed by finding the bookshelf I wanted on CraigsList for a very low price . I am moving the old one to my bathroom to become the new towel shelf . My old towel shelf is going to my moms for the princes room there . It is a kids entertainment center so I think it will actually save space for him there .
We had a couple of 70 degree days here ! I had almost forgot how much I love that median range ! A light jacket in the morning , ss in the afternoon . Ahh...and ,today, I miss it already ! It is 55 & cloudy now . I started out in ss , but now I have a blankie around my shoulders ! LOL I did pick out clothes and will change next time I am up-stairs .
We got the kittens fixed ! Yeah ! But the downside is now they seem to have a sneezy cold . Yep , both of them ! :-(
What else has happened since my last post ? Hmmm...oh yes , I found out I am a bonafide stress eater ! Might seem obvious to others , but until last week I would have said "no , not me" . Then some icky stuff happened between me & DH and the diet plans went right out the window . I had done well the week before ...even lost 2 lbs ! But that will NOT be the case this week I fear . And , of course , If I am not eating right , my mood suffers . SO , I am beginning to come out of the cloud/funk now . But I am still apprehensive about what is coming this weekend when DH gets home . I sincerely hope this will not be a ruined Valentines ! Sigh ~ OK , the cloud isn't gone completely ~
I will be posting my menu soon ....better late than never !
And next week I will try to get it out on time ! Next week is payday for us so that also mean the regular grocery trip . The last trip was made while our house was in the middle of flu-crisis . I am so glad that is past !

No comments: