fall leaves

Saturday, September 21, 2013

trying something different

One of my bloggers friends often posts her frugal Friday finds. Things to grace and bless her home that she has found at thrift stores or rummage sales.
I really like the idea! But....I have been avoiding thrifting and yard sales ! I am trying to get rid of stuff from around here! Purge mode/our cup runneth way over! lol
Well...Saturday was rainy and I had a bit of cabin fever. The hubs had to work , the kid was out with friends . So I braved the rain and hit up a thrift store.
I found ....a beautiful silver menorah ,
a pampered chef apple peeled on the stand! , a Willow tree "new dad" (for less than $2!) , I also got a super cute lantern/candle holder. I couldn't get a picture of it , my room was too dark.
I am very excited about my treasures!
Now back to purge mode. Our church is having another freebie swap shop and Want a big box of what-nots to take!
blessings! Lora

No comments: