fall leaves

Monday, May 7, 2012

This week has been a trip! And not to anywhere I wanted to go! We had a fiasco with our dd(22). She is currently living with her bf (and yes she was taught that God doesn't approve therefore we can't either) anyway... Her BF put on FB that he was fixin' to get married again and put her name as it would be if they were married. Yep. I reacted. Actually I put out a plea for prayer over the situation. And then she reacted. And he made sure to declare us hypocrites...again. It's his fave word for my husband and I. Often with GD in front of it. This man is violent. She fled once out of fear and frustration. Then went back the next day. He's an alcholic , has had several DUIs and now she's drinking with him. She has chosen all the family curses we prayed so hard against. We are heart broken. So here we are with an even further damaged relationship to our dd. I sure have cried a lot of tears over this girl. And she's so clueless and so absorbed in her lifestyle of sin she doesn't want a clue. Sigh. Now today I was out in the garden and piddling around with my plants when this horrible scream broke the quiet serene birdsong . Turns out my Blueheeler was trying to kill my chihuahua. (Never can spell that!) My DH had come up with a tie up to keep the little guy in the pen while we are working out there(he's quite the escape artist) But he stretched out his run and got in the shed to see what the min-pin was after (it's a chipmunk) but his runner got tangled on a maddox in the shed and spun it around which made it hit the Heeler in the leg. He must have thought that he had gotten bit. It is bleeding! But he slung the little guy around and had him pinned by the throat. Man, it happened so fast! I was able to get to them before it became fatal. Praise God ! (Cause I'd have lost 2 dogs in one day!) My ds did run out to help. With a gun (of course) Between my screams and the dogs screams all he knew was someone was in trouble! He was doing school work in the house, Poor guy must have thought that someone was trying to steal his mama! LOL....yea....NOT! Sure looking forward to a better new week!

No comments: