fall leaves

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May first! Yay! I am so excited about our anniversary this year. 22 years with my love. God has done amazing things! When we married we were both lost and sinful and selfish. I was only 19with a wild side that won out more times than not. Ppm placed bets on how long our marriage would last. The most generous estimate given was 6 months. Really. We made a lot of mistakes.we hurt eachother alot.somewhere around year 8 9r 9 we were headed for divorcement. But God...that bears repeating ....BUT GOD...God stepped in. Through an inexplicable series of events I came to know Christ as Savior. I gave my life to Him and He truly made me all new. With in a few month my hubby came to recommit his life to the Lord. I will say it hasn't always been easy BUT GOD has made it so worth it...to God be the glory!

No comments: