fall leaves

Saturday, January 15, 2011

1st post of 2011

I just realized that I didn't have a 2011 post up yet !~ UGH ! So much for wanting to blog more regularly ! :-/
Well...lets see ....Christmas 2010 was a good one ! New Years Eve was exhausting as we had multiple places to visit . (which I guess is a good problem to have) And this past week we had a snow storm ! I am still looking out the window at all white . I am SO ready for it to go away ! I mean , this is GEORGIA after all ! We usually get snow and in 2 days you'd never know it was here ! It snowed Sunday night and Monday,then we got some sleet . The nasty stuff totalled almost 10 inches ! But , PTL , we had plenty of notice and my wonderful hubby spent 1/2 of Saturday getting prepared . (mostly in case we lost power) (which we never did , Thank You Lord!)
This is Saturday again . I am getting ready for ds to have some spend the night company . It is an unusual occurrence in our house . I have dogs that aren't always friendly of fun to deal with , and BHG this ain't ! YKWIM ?!
Anyway ....just wanted to get a post on here to start the year off . Hopefully I will be back next week. I really want this to turn into usable space ! Maybe post my menus and crafts again ! :-)
Blessings ! Lora

No comments: