fall leaves

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things askew

Well ... here in the sunny south things have been a bit askew ! We had a snow week . We had almost 10" and it shut us down , for real ! Even my hubby missed 2 days of work ...which has never happened before !
I have come down with ... something or other . Scratchy throat , cough , sinus drainage (which explains the other symptoms) Basically yuck ! I stayed home from church since there are people with so many situations . No one needs it (not even me)
I have 3 cakes to make tomorrow/Friday . We are having a "birthday bash" for all the ladies at church Saturday . What fun !
Hubby had to work the weekend dure to the missed days and he didn't get to come home between . Glad he's gone for the sickies ...but ,dang, I miss him !
Well I am going to eat my chicken noodle soup now ! Ya'll take care!

No comments: