fall leaves

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

Well , here it is Saturday ....not sure how it snuck up on me ! Wow ! I didn't even get my menu posted this week (again) .
Today we have been doing outside stuff . I have been working around the pond . Mulching , pulling weeds watering my new flowers etc... I seriously under bought mulch ! I got 3 bags and needed 6 . I still have more to do out there but it is looking better .
We had a roofing guy come look at our roof today . We had an incredible storm come thru on the 10th of April . It dropped real , honest to goodness , golf ball size hail ! Scary stuff ! Then last Monday the 13th we had another front come in that had gust over 50 mph ! That's some serious wind !
Or neighbors lost a tree . And we had a few dead limbs drop out of the Pin Oaks out front . But they just went to the ground , not hitting anything .
We are now waiting for the insurance adjuster to come out and look it over .
Well ...I am only in for a water break . Rick is out tilling the garden since it is finally dry enough to get in it and I am going to work on the porch for a while . It is SO cluttery . I keep saying "this week I am going to follow FlyLady to the letter ....but I don't . Next week we are in the master bedroom ...where I need the most help ! So maybe this week , I really will !
Sigh ....of course I am having to work with the sunshine too . My dryer DIED ! Rick thought it was the belt but told me to go ahead and be looking for one since it was already running on 1/2 heat and I could probably buy one for less on Craigslist than he can fix that one for . When he got home he pulled it out to see and the gears disintergrated ! So it is a loss ! Oh well ...just praying I find a great one at a great price and God blesses it for us !
Have a good weekend ! Be back Monday . (I hope !)

No comments: