fall leaves

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday update

It is 8:30 now and I have gotten a bit of a second wind I guess . I have mostly cleaned off the other 1/2 of the kitchen and will scrub it down in a few mins . I had to find the surface of the counter. I forgot to take a picture . Poo. It would have been pretty impressive too.
I spent a couple hours (cumulatively) on Pinterest and then on to you-tube to find and watch Tuts on the mesh wreaths . In the process I found mesh garland that I instantly fell in LOVE with! I want to make  garland long enough to go on my outside railing . In fact I pretty much want to decorate NOW ! LOL ....Not that I am going to ! I will however be decorating in late October this year so as to be ahead of the game . With the extra large Thanksgiving we have and the baby due Christmas day ....I better hedge my bets ! ;-)
I have been multi-tasking and didn't even know it ! Out of desperation I plugged my phone into the laptop to USB charge. And a box popped up that VZ can check for updates...um...OK . Can you make the darn thing not freeze on Scramble . Thanks! LOL See I don't ask for much ! :-P

No comments: