fall leaves

Monday, February 4, 2013

I want to start posting as I am learning about the Trim Healthy Mama. I just got my book Friday , so I am by no means full on board the plan yet. I registered at the forum a few weeks ago and had seen them on FB. I have been a Above Rubies reader for many years so I have seen snippets along the journey these lovely mamas have taken.
I started the day with a muffin in a mug , in the book and on the forum. I had decaf coffee with cream and coconut oil and a shake of cinnamon. It was very satisfying. I think next time I will pulse the mix in the Ninja/bullet . I did not grind my Flax quite enough so it was an extra chewy muffin. Tasty though!
I am hoping to read quickly and get under way. I can see if I meal plan this will be very doable for me. And I may get the kids to join in some. (they are grown,no worries) I think even my favorite pup will slim down a bit since the snippets she begs so cutely for will be healthier! LOL
I'll let you know as I go!

No comments: