fall leaves

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine Day! :-) Best gift of all....I got to have my wonderful hubby home last night ! So I got a for real Valentines kiss this morning. We usually don't make the days that much with the "subject to change with-out notice" schedule around here but it was nice! (AND....rumor has it I'll get to have him home this weekend too!)
Since I have left this background up since last Valentine , maybe I should look to change it soon ...but I like it , so we'll see. LOL
Our dryer died this week ! ACK ! Gotta go look at some tomorrow. Wish I could have a fancy-schmancy front loader set but I have been told they probably would fare well in the garage where my laundry machines must live. SIGH....It's OK I'm too cheap frugal to make such a purchase anyway. I'll just get an extra large capacity used dryer that comes from a referb store and has a warranty .
I drove to NC last week end and really enjoyed it! Good friends and a great church service. It was allot of fun. It was also pretty stress-free since I borrowed my sons truck and it handled the mountain hills and strains so much better than my little 4 cyl wagon. Might be time for something else, I really like that little car, but I also really like being able to go where I need to !
I did find a place n NC I could bring the dogs along! :-) We are talking about doing a vacation up there and bringing the fur kids along! :-) YAY!
Better close out . Time to put the dogs out and make my evening phone call.
Blessings friends!



No comments: