fall leaves

Friday, December 14, 2012

well to quote one of my sons favorite commercials "what the ho-ho-heck were you thinking ?!" I was thinking I wanted to blog once at least once a month,maybe as often as once a week. I almost made it back in the summer...in my mind anyway! I took the pictures to post and everything! Then I found it was kind of a pain to try to post from my phone , but all my neat pics were on the phone. Oh and my "smart phone"is sometime smarter than me. Except when it acts retarded. Which is fairly often. The technology seems to have surpassed the hardware that is currently available. Next time I'll bite the bullet and just go with an I-Phone. My son chose an I-phone over a cruise for his graduation gift. And after playing with it a bit I may see why! I purposely avoided political ranting posts. Oh, don"t get me wrong, I could go there but didn't really want to. And yeah BTW my guy didn't win. Most of my thoughts are pretty much polar opposite as to what the current admin is carrying out. My only real response is "Even so , come Lord Jesus" . I personally thing alot has yet to hit the fan , and persecution is coming but we still must ask . And make it our hearts cry. OK, no ranting, so ...moving on! My prayers this year were so geared toward Gods intervention in a wayward adult child's life. Our hearts were breaking to see the choices being made. And knowing how much of it was pride and rebellion. Oh the pain and panic for a mothers (and fathers!) heart. To know that your kiddo is in danger,even to possible death and they choose to stay there. Sigh... God graciously answered many of those prayers! Our dd has been thru more and worse than we ever would have wanted. But she is out of the situation . And after a while is even back home for a while. I think it's a God thing. And I try to remind myself that at frustrating moments. Our youngest graduated in May and is a huge source of heat for the prayer furnace currently. His choices,interests , needing a job,needing direction. Whoa. Overwhelming. More than you ever realize! We need to pray harder now with adult children than when they were little. And God has added a new one to pray for. Possibly a soon to be son in law. In 2013 I plan to again try to post more often. I have to figure out how to do pictures now that I am on a K.F.
or laptop that has no photos on it. Better sign off. The rest of the house is stirring and I have a heck of a lot to do today before the hubby gets home tonight! Blessings to you , and Merry Christmas!

No comments: