fall leaves

Thursday, March 10, 2011

March already ?

Time just keeps flying along ! I keep hoping to get on here and start posting more but life gets busy and when something has to give this is usually one of the first ! :-/

The princess moved out last week . She is making decisions that are sad and a little scary . But since she's 21 all we can do is pray and hope that she won't walk too far away from HOME . The real forever home she has in heaven . Of course we like her close to this home too . And so far she's only 14 miles away and living with a member of the extended family .
The road has been a bit rocky with her for a few months so we have had some awesome prayer support from friends and our hearts and home are pretty peaceful .

The prince is moving into the vacated room his sister left . I am in the process of painting it and we are gathering the decor. He is going with grey . Kind of a cement color called anonymous . I am going to make curtains (I think) . Found a great coverlet in grey velour (GW $10 !) Found the throw rug at WM for $5 . I think it is going to come together nicely .

And when that room is done ...I move onto his newly vacated room to craft an office/prayer/reading room . I am so excited !

Pictures coming soon ! Blessings ! Lora

No comments: