fall leaves

Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu plan Monday (my first of 2011)

So it has been ages since I have done a menu plan ! I even signed up for the "saving dinner" subscription (which I actually had to pay for) ...but yet this is an area I consistently fail ! We eat out too often and it is generally worse when I don;t feel well .
So , DH is home this week with Jury Duty . And I thought this might be a good time to jump back on the bandwagon ! :-)
Sunday - Chinese after church (cheap and easy!)
Scrambled eggs and farm fresh pasture raised pork sausage.
Monday - Tortellini with meat sauce and fresh French bread

Tuesday- Baked chicken (bl/sl thighs), oven roasted potatoes , mixed veggies (steamer bag)

Wednesday-Hamburgers , homemade mac & cheese , green beans

Thursday - meatball subs (homemade meat balls) ,spinach salad with feta cheese

Friday - grilled cheese with 15 bean soup

Saturday- date night ! Our church is hosting a Valentines dance with dinner for couples :-)

Sunday- Hopefully , subs after church ! :-)

See , I feel better already just by making the plan out ! :-)
Have a lovely week !

No comments: