fall leaves

Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


This might be my first blogged menu this year! My DH will be home this week (which is unusual) and I decided I need a plan so we don't eat out too much .

Here goes....


Sunday - Chicken Enchilada Stew made with this mix I found at Ross. (I paid $2.99) I made it in the Crock-pot so it was waiting on us after church!


Monday - Baked Chicken per this recipe . It gets lots of stars ! I will serve with baked squash and a pasta side dish.


Tuesday - 15 bean soup with homemade cornbread ! This will be cooked with a HoneyBaked ham bone that you can get at thier store for $5-$6 ....totally worth it !


Wednesday- Left-over Enchilada Stew from Sunday. Church usually means something quick !


Thursday - this is usually my daughters day to cook - so we'll see !


Friday - Baked Country-fried Steaks . It is my friend Gina's recipe . You egg dip and flour batter the chopped steak . Fry it up in a skillet . Then place in a 9x13. Mix up a pack of onion soup mix with hot water . Pour soup over steaks and bake for 20 mins on 350 . I know it sounds crazy , but it is wonderful ! served with corn or baked potatoes and salad(spinach or fruit)


Saturday-Baked French toast

sandwichs and chips with pasta salad

2 for $20 at Applebees for date night !


Sunday - Chinese after church

grilled cheese and soup for dinner

OR

breakfast for dinner
Well that wasn't so hard . I don't know why I hate sitting down and doing it so much ! :-)
Ya'll have a good week !




1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

That country fried steak sounds delish to me right about now! Maybe I'll give that a whirl sometime.

Great site you have here. I hope you'll stop by and visit me sometime soon.