fall leaves

Friday, May 29, 2009

I keep saying I will spend 15 min.s a day catching this thing up ! And I will ...one day ! LOL
I guess you can check my FB if you really want to know what's going on !

I have had the princess home sick most of the week . I have been uber busy with grad parties , ceremonies and life in general !
We had a bit of a scare Wed. Our Abby feel down the stairs out front ! It had been so wet and humid when it wasn't actually raining that the steps had grown a coating of algae ! Her little feet went right out from under her on the third step ...she tumbled the other five ! Very scary ! She had a scrap very close to her eye , lots of blood ! It looks much better today . Especially after she had her grooming appt yesterday . They always do a great job !

DH has to work Sat. to make up for the holiday so we get less time together this weekend but a least it looks as if it will be a beautiful one as far as the weather goes !

Ya'll enjoy !

No comments: