fall leaves

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anniversary

Today , May 5th is our 19th wedding anniversary ! Today marks the point at which I have been married to my husband for 1/2 my life . (Since I was 19 when we got married) Strangely enough my DH will not have been married to me for 1/2 his life for quite some time to come since he is a few years older than I am .
As we wished each other Happy Anniversary on the phone this morning he told me it would be great to actually get to say it face to face . And I reminded him that it has happened a few times !lol . I had hoped to be able to present DH with a new lap-top for our Anni. but it will have to wait . But more on that later .
I would be glad for any suggestion on celebration strategies that I might make use of this week-end when we are reunited . :-)
Blessings !

No comments: