fall leaves

Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

Yep , I am Thanking GOD it is Friday ! DH is coming home from TN today . And I have many other reasons to celebrate the day ! :-) I love my family , even the furry ones : even when they're sick ! One of the kitten got really sick in the house today . Thankfully it was on the dogs bed and it is washable . So out in the rain it went for a few minits and then directly into the washer ! Which lead me to the discovery that I need laundry soap . Ah , it really is constant , isn't it ?!?

I love Rachel Anne's post over at Home Sanctuary today . Yall go on over and check her out ! I am trying to post her site on my blog roll ...but it's being difficult .

better go , that banana bread is smelling done so I need to go check it . If we like the results I will post the recipe here later in the week .

Blessings !

No comments: