fall leaves

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day book a day late! October 5th


Out side my window- blue sky,fluffy clouds and the perfect fall day. About 70•

I am thinking- about how thankful I am that my husband didn't get seriously injured when he fell off a truck at work yesterday. He's 5 states away y'all!

I am thankful- for grace. That God loves us enough to change us and grow us!

In the kitchen- I made egg muffins and apple muffins this morning in the toaster oven.
I am wearing- denim capris, teal and black blouse. My sketch-air shoes.

I am creating- 
A wreath for me now that my daughter has hers!

I am going- no where today if I can help it.

I am wondering- how back the sink is going to be to fix! A mouse chewed our dishwasher line and there is damage in the sink cabinet. :-(

I am reading- freezer tips and recipes. Hubby wants an upright freezer instead of the fridge in the garage.

I am hoping- my cycle is done before hubby gets home. (Just being honest) 💃

Around the house- every thug is moving up. Ms. Busy can reach higher now! Lol

One of my favorite things-
Clouds! 

Favorite quote- "just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I can't do it someday " saw it on a work out meme. 

A peek into my day-

Y'all have a great week! Please go read some of the other day books. We all love comments! See the links here http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com




 


3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading yours as well.

I love clouds as well. I love the sky in general, I find it so captivating. Love looking at it as I run or drive.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your hubby isn't hurt. Five states away would be way too far with a little one to travel. Praying God makes your home repairs financially light. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Smily-Света said...

I like the picture! And thank you for sharing things you like